Wishing you a joyous Christmas and Happy New Year
Please join with our mission workers around the globe in praying for more people to hear the good news of Jesus Christ through the Christmas celebrations. Pray too that more people would come to know him as their saviour in 2019.
Immerse: Mission Internships
Making disciples where Christ is least known.
• We live in a world permeated by an evil that has invaded and corrupted every aspect of life, leaving mankind separated from the Creator and trapped in sin. We are convinced that the Gospel changes everything and sets us free. God has called SIM to help bring this life-changing message to Niger.
• We are convinced no one should live and die without hearing the Good News. Yet more than 17 million people are living and dying without Christ in Niger.
• We believe we are called to mobilise his servants to bring the message of salvation to Niger. We are called by God from all corners of the earth to serve as a diverse ministry team.
• the people living in thousands of towns and villages throughout Niger, where the good news of Jesus has never been heard — the Songhai/Zarma, Fulani, Gourma, Tamajaq, Hausa, Manga, Arab, and Daza people.
• students who visit the university centre, to be open to accepting Jesus as Saviour. Pray that the Holy Spirit will speak through the Bible studies. Pray for local churches to reach out to university students.
• widows helped through the Dorcas Project. Many were left without income when their husbands passed away. Pray that the women’s small businesses will succeed, and provide sufficient income for their families.
• administrative and management personnel for our institutions. This includes directors for CSL, DFC and Sahel Academy, a finance manager for Galmi Hospital, facilities managers for CSL-DFC, Galmi Hospital, and Sahel Academy, and a second treasurer for the SIM Niger office.
• Nigerien evangelists working in very difficult places on very small incomes. Pray that they can find secondary sources of income to provide for their families. Pray for their protection in the towns where they work.
• patients at our three medical centres, that they will hear the good news and follow Jesus. Pray for courage when they return to their villages. Pray that follow-up visits can be made to former patients who are now believers.