We have a 1-year full-time role as a Mission Support Assistant role for a flexible, IT-literate and people-friendly person to help the finance, marketing & communications and hospitality teams in a small team in Cambridge working hand-in-hand with evangelical churches, to send and receive gospel workers equipped for cross-cultural mission, wherever people live and die without hearing God’s good news.
We are looking for a person willing to be flexible and become part of the office team as we seek to serve the missionaries and their sending churches and supporters.
Responsibilities will include:
- To process donations
- To assist the Personnel team with setting up and running training & missionary visits
- To send out thanks to donors
- To record Gift Aid declarations
- To process standing orders
- To handle petty cash
- To keep Customer Relationship Management database updated in respect of donors
- To input, process and journal payments through Internet Banking, Direct Debits and cheques
For a full job description and person specification and an application form please email email@example.com.
Closing date: Mid-day, 27 August 2019