We are looking to expand our Board of Trustees, and encourage applicants with one or more of the following skills and experience:
- people development in cross-cultural contexts, to chair SIM UK’s people development committee
- strong background in business or business development to provide financial and legal governance and accountability as SIM UK develops new mission models
- resource stewardship and marketing experience to expand our mission support base
- expertise in HR and organisational development for inter-cultural mission collaboration
- use of digital technologies for effective communication and next-gen engagement
In our passion and commitment to represent the diversity of God's Kingdom, we invite applicants from presently underrepresented groups, including Black, Asian and Minority Ethnicities (BAME), female and younger leaders.
To apply for a Board Application pack, please contact Chloe Blainey, Executive Assistant to the UK Director, on email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is the 5th December 2019.
First stage interviews will take place prior to attending a SIM Strategic Planning Session at our next board meeting on the 29th January.
We always have vacancies for volunteers. Roles could include anything from interviewing prospective mission candidates, fund-raising or administration. For more information please contact Alan Nottage (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are interested in becoming a mission worker, please complete our enquiry form and we will be in touch.
All our positions have a genuine occupational requirement for the post holder to be a Christian. All our staff are active Christians in full sympathy with Serving In Mission’s statement of faith and core values.