Welcome to Madagascar, an island in the Indian Ocean, 250 miles off the southeast coast of Africa. The island is filled with friendly people and life moves slowly. Among the notable sites of Madagascar are the limestone needles in the west, the fabulous Baobab-alley and the many beautiful beaches.
We seek to serve the Church, coordinate missionary efforts, and support missionaries in their ongoing ministries.
We are presently involved in the following ministries:
- Medical ministry at Mandritsara Hospital
- Theological education at the Baptist Seminary (Antsirabi) and the Institute of Superior Theological Education (ISTE) (Antananarivo)
- Community and leadership development at Mahatsara
Points for prayer
- Pray for strategic ministry opportunities and for French-speaking missionaries to be called by God for service.
- Pray for the establishment and development of SIM in Madagascar, for leadership, administration and team building.