Welcome to Mongolia, the fifth largest country in Asia, known since ancient times as "Blue Mongolia" because of the endless blue sky hanging over the rugged steppes; its vastness accentuated by its sparse population.
We want to
- Share the good news of Jesus with Mongolian people
- Help believers become mature Christians
- Serve the church through loving and compassionate relationships
- Helping the church through teaching and preaching the Bible, and training leaders
- Taking advantage of opportunities to develop life skills in every possible area, for example: teaching language, computers, music, health education, HIV &AIDS, crafts,
- Encouraging and training Mongolian believers as missionaries
- Evangelism among groups that have never heard the gospel
- Personal and spiritual growth of team members, and effective ministries; a better team strategy.
- More committed, mature missionaries - short term and long term - to join the team.
- Better communication and partnership with JCS International (a consortium of mission organizations working in Mongolia).
- The setting up of an SIM office and guesthouse in Ulaanbaatar, and an administrator to join the team.
- The training and preparation of Mongolians for outreach.
Pray that we will achieve the Mongolian Evangelical Alliance’s vision to disciple 10% of the population to become faithful followers of Jesus by 2020.